J-Netizens React To BLACKPINK's Worldwide Fame!

  

Original Source: [Forbes JAPAN via Yahoo!Japan-News] 

BLACKPINK's Worldwide Popularity is Supported By Their Language Ability. There’s a Member Who Speaks 4 Languages.

 


 ima*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Since you have worldwide popularity, you don't have to come to Japan, right!

 

 1547 |  432

 p p p     |    1 Day Ago

 

This is a real question, this group does seem to ignore Japan. I think for them Japan is like pocket money.

 

 35 |  11

 tly*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Japan is included in the "WORLD".

 

 32 |  8

 tub*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

They are not coming because of you, so, don't you worry lol

 

 32 |  29

 韓流最高!!     |    1 Day Ago

 

I am also surprised how the Japanese member's of TWICE, Mina, Sana and Momo speak fluent Korean (^_^)

 

 1278 |  116

 rew*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I don't think they are on the level of having a conversation in Japanese. I think they can only do greetings.

 

 1085 |  176

 neg*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

They have not reached to the level where they can speak Japanese.

 

 32 |  8

 kir*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I heard that YG do language lessons. So I think they are able to speak.

 

 22 |  24

 lub*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

It is indeed great that they are multilingual.

I appreciate that.

But, domestically there is an anti-Japanese sentiment, so do they really need come to Japan to earn after learning Japanese?

I do wish they persist that.

 

 434 |  109

 may*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I think BLACKPINK and Bangtan are wonderful in what they are doing. But when Korea tells about “brilliant achievements" or their various fabricated numbers, I can't think it's authentic...

 

 387 |  82

 ライダイハンの真実     |    1 Day Ago

 

World wide popularity?? I live in America and I've never heard of BLACKPINK or BTS. I've also never met anyone who likes KPOP.

 

 253 |  75

 suzy*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I think they are said to have been guests of famous American programs. 

 

 41 |  15

 tzn*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Do you even have friends?

 

 31 |  20

 dry*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I am wishing from the bottom of my heart that you get a mind that doesn’t think your own stupid little world is the center of this world, and look for things that you don't know and accept them.

 

 18 |  9

 

 
Powered by Blogger.