K-Netizens on Running Man Episode 407 ~ Yoo Jae Suk Cries Not Wanting to do Wing Walking!

 

Original Source: [Star News via Nate:] 

Running Man’s Yoo Jae-suk Tears up and Says “I Want to go Back!”

 

 

Article Rating: 

 33

 

 6 

 


  jj92**** 07.01 19:15

 

Are they really doing this thinking this is fun and entertaining? More than having fun I was scared for them while watching it. Warning to people with fear of heights… 

 689
 25
    

  hapi**** 07.01 19:10

 

Aren’t they going overboard with this so calling ‘penalty'?

They are calling it a promise with viewers, but more than that,

don’t they care about how they are compromising member’s personal safety?

 665
 28 
   

  snip**** 07.01 20:39

 

I don’t think Yoo Jae-suk suffers from the mental illness of fear of heights, but I bet he was scared sh*tless doing this!

 478
 8 
  

  axll**** 07.01 21:21

 

Even Kim Tae-ho (PD from Infinity Challenge) didn’t make Yoo Jae-suk do this much!

Are THEY F*CKING CRAZY??

 33
 1 
  

  torn**** 07.01 21:19

 

They might call this entertainment but this has reached the levels of being abuse! Why make people with fear of heights do this?

This is no different from feeding peaches to a person with a peach allergy.

 31
 0 
  

  dili**** 07.01 20:34

 

This is too much!

 29
 2
   

  roku**** 07.01 21:06

 

I am glad I am not the only one who felt like this…

I was eating dinner and just happened to stumble upon it while switching channels, and I could’t believe my eyes to why anyone would do such a thing.

Entertainers don’t have to do things that are tough and unbearable to it to be entertaining. 

 27
 0 
  

  namo**** 07.01 20:25

 

I didn’t find this to be fun at all. I was just laughing because of the members. - Why do things that are scary and dislikable? 

And what is this so called ‘promise’ with the viewers? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

 24
 0 
 

  fpzp**** 07.01 22:09

 

You Jae-suk is just GREAT!

No matter how many safety wires were equipped,

if they were to fail even once, your life will be at risk,

If I had the riches, fame/influence that Yoo Jae-suk have and have children

I would’ve definitely made a scene at the filming saying

“why would I do such a thing???” “I am NOT going to DO THIS!”

ㅋㅋ

 24
 0 
 

  jsh3**** 07.01 20:34

 

You might give me money, but I won’t ever do this ㅋ. It must be so damn terrifying to be feeling yourself be in mid-air all alone. 

 19
 0 
  

  ddgr**** 07.01 21:43

 

I was thinking that they were so pitiful to the extend that Yoo Jae-suk’s wife might be feeling upset seeing this.

 16
 1 
 

  doma**** 07.01 21:49

 

Don’t just chuckle and dismiss people who say “I have fear of heights” even though they are saying it while laughing. If you are really scared you might even soil your pants.  

 12
 5 
 

  ttl3**** 07.01 19:35

 

These days Running Man is the only variety show I watch. I was definitely nervous watching it but Running Man is so fun these day with Yoo Jae-suk and all the other members, I love them all! Please do everything possible with them except things that are too risky~~ 

 10
 5 
 

  ttl3**** 07.01 18:52

 

I love Running Man! I love the members Yooruce Willis, Kwang Soo, Mong Jihyo, Kook Jong, Dol So-min, Ssaepssaepi, Haroro, and even Wang Ko uncle~~

 11
 5 
 

    

Powered by Blogger.