J-Netizens React to Kim Heechul & Momo's Relationship!

 

Original Source: [JoongAng Ilbo via Yahoo!Japan-News] 

Super Junior's Heechul & TWICE's Momo, Reveals Their Relationship.

 


 sag*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

"A 36 year old, who is a member of a famous boyband".

This reality is the same as Johnny's; male idols aren't able to get married.

 

 1891 |  295

 ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶     |    12 Hours Ago

 

Didn't this rumor exist before this.

Heechul was pushing for Momo.

 

 1797 |  435

 ndg*****     |    10 Hours Ago

 

I hope they can now relax when they're on their dating time.

 

 1257 |  319

 ris*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

Japanese idols won't admit to dating even if they are dating for real, unexpectedly Korean idols do admit to it.

 

 356 |  45

 smh*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

I didn't know TWICE had the okay to date.

Can't they do the same for Japanese idols?

 

 421 |  63

 mof*****     |    7 Hours Ago

 

I was surprised to know Heechul was a 36 year old.

Especially in these times, he is brave to have a relationship with her, who is Japanese.

I wish he protects Momo-chan from getting bashed.

 

 186 |  33

 ろっつぉ     |    6 Hours Ago

 

Heechul likes Japanese culture. I think he was a L'Arc-en-Ciel fan in the past.

Since Japan and Korea's relations are bad, I think people will talk bad about him as he is in a relationship with a Japanese person.

He also took Sulli's cat in; so I think Heechul has a sensible character after all and I think he is cool.

 

 178 |  36

 ooo*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

Momo is a Japanese person?

 

 202 |  14

 reo*****     |    9 Hours Ago

 

He is 36?!

 

 236 |  29

 ffi世間は嘘つき     |    9 Hours Ago

 

It's is pitiful how some say to those girls not to fall in love. They are old enough.

Fans should just support them. And people who are not fans, we should look over them.

 

 761 |  242

 seiron     |    8 Hours Ago

 

She loved KPOP idols and even went to Korea, then got to date a huge KPOP idol.

What a big dream come true.

 

 247 |  77

 nan*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

I think Heechul was depressed with the recent passing of Sulli-chan and Hara-chan, so I am thankful if Momo-chan was beside him consoling him. Heechul has an otaku nature but, he has that "ladies first" mentality and also took in Sulli's cat.

So I think he is really kind. He also said he really liked Momo-chan, so I really think that they match well.

I think I have no word except "amazing" to say to Heechul because he admitted to this relationship, even when it is between 2 popular idol groups and it is also amid the bad Japanese-Korean relations.

Please be happy you two!

 

 530 |  176

     

 
Powered by Blogger.