J-Netizens Comment on HyunA and E'dawn!

 

Original Source: [WoW!Korea via Yahoo!Japan-News] 

No matter where they are at; they are always lovey-dovey!

 

 bki*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

I don’t know who’s who, but their make-up is so thick, that I feel sick.

 

 187 |  5

 wad*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

Seriously?...

They might be lovey-dovey, but you don't to have to publish articles everyday to show their appeal.

The people who want to see them can look up for them, but laymen like me don’t need to see this.

The pictures these 2 upload don't leave a good impression.

 

 108 |  3 

 kei*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

They look ill.

 

 80 |  4 

 hph*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

Well, I am just thinking this… if they were to ever break up, the guy looks like he would be left to be nothing.

HyunA would somehow survive in the industry though.

 

 65 |  1 

 mix*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

GROSS!

 

 37 |  0 

 skr*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

These 2 look gross. I don't understand Korean entertainment, we don't need these articles.

 

 35 |  0 

 BM     |    6 Days Ago

 

They look unstable.

 

 25 |  1 

 *****     |    6 Days Ago

 

These photos are horror!

 

 24 |  0 

 shi*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

I thought it was a worn out photo of Peco and Ryucheru. lolol

 

 22 |  2 

 aha*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

Their faces are scary lol. Is it because of terrible plastic surgery?

 

 17 |  0 

 ****     |    6 Days Ago

 

HyunA was always unrefined and vulgar.

I don’t understand how people think she's cool.

These two completely look like they are a countryside delinquent couple.

 

 15 |  1

 jac*****     |    6 Days Ago

 

I saw this by mistake, what should I do? Is it okay to laugh?

 

 13 |  0 

 

    
Powered by Blogger.