J-Netizens React to Jungkook Winning "The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2019"!

 

Original Source: [WoW! Korea via Yahoo!Japan-News] 

BTS's Jungkook Takes 1st Place in "The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2019"... He is World-Wide Handsome.

 


 zms****     |    4 Days Ago

 

I know this ranking doesn't have any meaning but when I saw Jungkook few years back for the first time, I did think to myself "Who is this pretty boy?"

 

 4159 |  1399

 lit*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

Well, he indeed is the "golden maknae"!

He is not only handsome, he can also sing, dance and his moves are exceptional.

I am just sad that I didn't get to see his six-pack on FNS's FAKE LOVE.

 

 3012 |  1054

 wjp*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

Well, I agree with Jungkook taking 1st place.

But laughing at Jimin being above than Jin in the ranking.

And I also agree with Tzuyu being first in the female list.

But since this is a world ranking, it's a mystery how Asians are all over it.

 

 2318 |  821

 una******     |    4 Days Ago

 

Jungkook-san's face is truly beautiful (^^) his round and big eyes are kawaii and healing (^.^)

 

 2291 |  75

 dxn*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

I am happy for this 1st place, but really, this ranking doesn't have much credibility.

But for sure Jungkook is the strongest ikemen.

 

 2035 |  740

 rip*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

This time it's Guu-chan!! I think last year it was TeTe right?

I thought Jin-kun would get ranked higher than this~! LOL

 

 1954 |  674

 Cooky     |    4 Days Ago

 

If you are one of those people who'd go "HuH~?" looking at this picture, you'll break your back if you saw him IRL lol.

Guu-chan in real life is amazing.

 

 1886 |  708

 てつお1228     |    4 Days Ago

 

You've started to look more adult-like these days~

You can still refine your looks at that age.

So do become more and more handsome.

 

 719 |  295

 fei*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

I think Jungkook looks more handsome without makeup.

When he has makeup on his face, he looks like theater ready, but with no make up, he has that natural 20's face which is kawaii yet manly, and it has that charm!

And his smile is also amazing.

 

 532 |  232

 gag*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

I personally think Jungkook is more cute than handsome.

BTW I am a TeTe fan, I think he has a beautiful face, but is it wrong to call it handsome though.

 

 431 |  200

 なんぶつ     |    4 Days Ago

 

Who the hell ranked this? did they take a voting throughout the world?

 

 319 |  122

 trm*****     |    4 Days Ago

 

Mackenyu and YamaPi from Japan could've defeated him!

I think those 2 are truly gorgeous.

 

 307 |  153

   

 
Powered by Blogger.