J-Netizens React to Changmin's Dating News!

 

Original Source: [Spnonichi Annex & WoW! Korea via Yahoo!Japan-News]

TVXQ / Tohoshinki's Changmin is Dating a Non-celebrity Woman Younger Than Him.

 


 max*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Changmin is so popular as he is in the main news in Korea, China and Japan.

This indeed is shocking news. He is always sincere, honest and have humility, so it was really manly of him to not lie!

He was always nurturing his fans, so I hope he looks after his happiness from now on.

I will always cheer for you!

 

 321 |  72

 sunwolwol*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Well, they were able to sell out 5 big domes,

only Arashi and TOHOSHINKI were able to do that.

This was definitely related to all the obasans.

 

 187 |  71

 jad*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

Changmin is just lovely.

Fans, please don't say you'll stop being fans since he's got a GF.

He in old enough so please cheer whatever he is doing. I think Yunho also have a GF.

 

 154 |  52

 t0h*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I am a Changmin fan but, I also have a BF, so I'll cheer for him like a friend. (*´ω`)

 

 124 |  31

 アクション大魔王     |    1 Day Ago

 

He is an ikemen so it would've been a miracle if he doesn’t have a GF.

 

 112 |  15

 koi**********     |    1 Day Ago

 

There's so many saying from both Japan and Korea, that there can't be any wrong in the woman HE chose and it's lonely but they'll cheer him on. Plus I think how he sincerely did his best until now is his testimony!

 

 592 |  59

 kms*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

I am sooo jealous of her,,,

but I am glad to see good comments.

So do your best from now on too. 

 

 493 |  61

 minmi     |    1 Day Ago

 

I wonder why, but fans from Korea and Japan have complete faith in him, and is saying that he wouldn't date a weird person.

Even if he got married and had kids, I just want him and Yunho to dance and sing in dome tours.

 

 449 |  64

 wdd*****     |    1 Day Ago

 

The Changmin I know wouldn't say things lightly. I think this decision was made by him after thinking a lot.

I think that this woman must be so damn lovely.

He is an amazing idol who is loved and trusted by his fans.

 

 187 |  37

 

 
Powered by Blogger.