Japanese & Korean Netizens Comment on Goo Hara's Birthday!

 

Original Source: [Chosun Online & JoongAng Ilbo via Yahoo!Japan-News] 

Older Brother of Ex-KARA's Hara Wishes "Smile Brightly and Be Happy" on Her Birthday.

 


 csq*****     |    11 Hours Ago

 

Even though I was not a fan, I was familiar with her as she worked in Japan.

So when I saw the news I was truly shocked.

It was such a shock to me ...

 

 311 |  28

 nik*****     |    11 Hours Ago

 

When I heard KARA's “MR” playing in a shop my heart just started to hurt.

 I can't believe Hara-san is not in this world.

 

 273 |  38

 vsv*****     |    8 Hours Ago

 

I always enjoyed her activities in Japan.

I know there are material that are yet to be published; since she was a fan of Japan I would like to see a program dedicated to her that respectfully mourns our loss.

I will say a prayer for your happiness in the next world.

 

 273 |  18

 teri     |    8 Hours Ago

 

She was active in Japan a lot, so even the people who had no interest in Korean entertainers knew her face and her name,

I think that’s why even now it doesn't feel real that she isn't here.

 

 216 |  14

 miv*****     |    11 Hours Ago

 

Hara's modest nature was well known.

Since her heart was so beautiful she must not have being able withstand those words that are not in her heart...

 

 94 |  6

  

Original Source: [Xportsnews via Nate] 

Goo Hara’s Brother on Her Birthday Commemorates by Wishing “Hara Please Be Happy There”.

 

Article Rating: 

 434
 23
 

  beli**** 01.03 10:15

 

I just still don't understand why Goo Hara had to hear all those malicious comments and bad things about her.

She was clearly a victim of s*xual assault and date violence, so WHY?

While I am a man too but that perpetrator should live his whole life feeling guilt and remorse; at least if you are f*cking HU.MA.N that is.

And if you are one of those keyboard warriors who left those malicious comments, you b*astards should also live like that if you are at least HU.MA.N.

 2353
 99

  n-sj**** 01.03 09:58

 

To the trolls who left abusive comments..

I bet you are now worrying over who to kil* next.

I WISH one day you'll have to pay for your sins of the crimes you committed on the internet.

 1991
 135

  jung**** 01.03 10:31

 

If you didn't get to meet Choi Jong-bum, you would've received congrats from people who you are close with, and you would've spent your 2020's birthday happily.

 1799
 65

  kys1****  01.03 10:14

 

I wonder what the ex-boyfriend who assaulted Goo-hara is doing now.

 99
 2

  heyi**** 01.03 10:28

 

I heard that criminal b*stard is appealing...HA...what a f*cking jerk.

 97
 1

    

Powered by Blogger.